Saturday, July 16, 2011

Matching Sisters

A few months ago, I signed up for a card and tag swap hosted by Joy. Every month, there's a theme for your creations that you swap with other paper crafters and last month's theme was flowers. Since my Sister Stamps came in, I decided to do something with our images and here's what I came up with...


I didn't want them to be too matchy matchy, so I tied them together using the same papers. The gold cardstock by Bazzil is a great alternative to the mirrored gold cardstock that we all love. It matches the gold found in most washi papers, which is why I love using it. Here's a close up of Mei Lin...



And here's a close up of Kiyomi...


You guys are really keeping me busy with Sister Stamps, so I think this will be my last swap for now. We are busy working on the new images for the September release, so stay tuned for some sneak peeks next month.

Supplies:
  • Mei Lin and Kiyomi- Sister Stamps
  • Washi- unknown
  • Gold cardstock- Bazzil
  • Paper flowers- All Natural Accents
  • Sakura- Island Scrapbooking
  • flourish punch- EK success
  • crystal- Kaisercraft
  • Ribbon

1 comment: