Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Dropping You A Line...

Included in my stack of goodies was this card... To thank Aunty for all her help, I had given her a gift card to one of our favorite stores... Vera Bradley! She sent me this thank you to tell me how much she loved her new bag. I gotta say that I love how she colored up that bow! I've been too intimidated or maybe I just forget to try to blend using 2 different colors. I think she did a great job. And I also love the layout of this card. So clever to have Yoko's line hold the sentiment.


Here's a close up of Yoko-chan.


Thanks so much Aunty! I love this card!

10 comments:

  1. Another super adorable, awesomely colored card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really cute and I love the way she's fishing up the sentiment.

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute card! I love the colors and the blending on the bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!!! Aunty is very creative and i'm loving her coloring skills!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Love Aunty's coloring.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the image and the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your Aunty is really talented. This is so pretty and fun! TFS! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aunty has great ideas... love the card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wooo Hooo! Aunty is just amazing how she comes up with so many awesome cards using Sister Stamps! The turquoise and purple she used on this card is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete