Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Love You!

 Meet my all time favorite Keitaro card!  When I saw this one, my jaw hit the ground.  I had such a hard time figuring out how to make Keitaro's hat look like newspaper and eventually gave up and just colored it in gray.  I like Aunty's hat so much better!  She paper pieced the hat by stamping a Hero Arts kanji stamp called Chinese Dragonfly.  The kanji was small enough to make it look like the hat was a folded up newspaper!!!  She totally accomplished what I was trying to do.  Now that I think about it...I  also have a small kanji stamp by Poppy Stamps. I bought awhile ago and never used it since I thought the kanji was too small.  Now I need to dig it out of my stash to use it on Keitaro!



 I also loved the washi paper (again) behind the vellum.  If you look closely, the washi is actually boys day type items that work perfectly with Keitaro.  Again, she shows you that you can use these Valentine's stamps all year round!  Here's a closer look at that hat!




Still more to come!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aunty is remarkably talented...
    Love her ideas ~ thanks Aunty for inspiring all us crafter's out their...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a cute one!! Aunty is amazing! It's always something new and inspirational. Tell her she rocks!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete