Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy (belated) Easter and Blog Candy Winners!

First of all, Happy belated Easter everyone!  I guess it was a busy Easter for me, so I didn't get a chance to pull names till now.  Thanks for being patient!

Here's the winners for this Release:

Akira:    Gela
Yoichi:  Kimberly S.
Rooster:  Amy
Dog:   Fay

Congrats to the winners!  Please email me at sisterstampsllc@gmail.com with your mailing address.

And for those of you who frequent our blog hops, you'll notice that Debi did not host a blog candy this release.  We decided to do something different this time and pull a name from our Facebook fans.  For those of you who either commented or liked any of our release posts, you were entered into a secret drawing.  The winner for our Facebook giveaway is:

Pam Kiyoi-Segawa!  Congrats Pam!  Please email me with the stamp of your choice from this release!

And thanks to all of you who played along and left us some really cool comments!  I enjoyed reading all of them!!  Sometimes I wonder if anyone is out there reading this stuff, so its nice to get comments every now and then!





No comments:

Post a Comment