Sunday, September 1, 2013

Release #17 Now Available!

Wow!  We made it to another release day!  Can't believe it is September already.  Where did the summer go?

I just wanted to thank our design team for working so hard on all the holiday cards for this release. Hopefully it gave them a jump start on their holiday projects for the year!  I got inspired to start working on some craft fair projects.

So I'm off island right now and can't access my new release images for next month.  I will post a teaser when I get home after the long weekend.  Hope you enjoyed the new release!

And now for the winners!

Minoru:  MJ Rutledge
Sleigh:  Jeni
Reindeer:  Colleen

Yay!  Congratulations!  Please email me with your address at sisterstampsllc@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on another adorable release!! Lookin' forward to the new sneak peeks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I am so happy to get to win the reindeer one. I hope that you had a wonderful Labor Day weekend!

    ReplyDelete