Sunday, June 29, 2014

Aloha and Mahalo

So did my hint yesterday about the Spam Musubi help you figure out who our guest designer is for this release?  You guessed it!  It's Rina!  I met Rina when I went to LA last January with Linda.  Oh My Goodness... we had so much fun!  She is a riot and I totally wish we hung out more!  Thanks   Rina for helping me with this release!  Her projects are amazing!  Go check her out dudes!
 
 
And don't forget the rest of the talented ladies:
 
For today's project I wanted to say thank you to our retailers who regularly carry our stamp line. Without out you we would not still be here!  I made them tags with images from this release...

 
 
 
 
Here's a closer look the Anuhea tags.  I sprayed the backgrounds with my Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays and added sand to the bottom of the tag to give it a beach feel.  The Mahalo and Aloha sentiments are from Island Scrapbooking and the other sentiment stamp is by Hero Arts.
 

Did the same for the Ekahi tags.


 
Hope you enjoyed today's project!  Don't forget to check out all the designer's projects on their blogs today!



3 comments:

  1. Aww I love the tags and that sentiment is so sweet with the shave ice! Totally perfect combo! I wish you and your sister continued success. I'm so happy I discovered Sister Stamps cuz I love that my daughter and I can use these pretty little girls and boys to represent who we are. So yay Sister Stamps! Keep all this goodness coming ladies! Big hugs, Christine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all adorable Jenny!! Love the bright & fun colors made sweeter with Anuhea & Ekahi on them. ^.^

    ReplyDelete