Monday, June 29, 2015

Life's A Beach!

Hey Everyone!  I'm having a lot of fun with this release.  I think it has something to do with everyone's enthusiasm for these new images. I gotta tell ya... you guys make me like these images even more!  So thank you all for sharing how much you like them with me.

Before I get to my card share, just wanted to remind you to be sure to visit our Design Team's sites to check out their projects.  I know they are very anxious and excited to share them with you.  I can't tell you how many times they emailed me asking me when the next release was going to be cause they wanted to work on their projects!!

Here's the link to all of their sites:

Rina 

Oh!!!!!  And please leave a comment on each of their posts!  You never know if you'll be eligible for one of our surprise giveaways during our birthday celebration!!

So today's card was a little slow in coming to me.  I had "crafter's block" after I had made the initial samples.  But I guess procrastination is the best motivator for me, cause I just finished my card in the nick of time!  So here it is....



I wanted to show you how you can use these images interchangeably by placing Halia and Aulii together on this card.  Earlier you saw Aulii with Kaumaka, and Halia with just the sand castle, so here you can mix and match them together!  Love that flexibility.  

Oh, and also wanted to point out the background was made with my water color markers.  It really makes the background so much easier to do!!!  I love love love watercolors!!  Here's a closer look at Aulii.  Between the two girls is an Island Scrapbooking sentiment "Life's a Beach".


Oh, and its really hard to see in the photos, but I used my Wink of Stella pen to give the card some shimmer.  Check out my video here to see more on how I made this card:




And don't forget to check out everyone's projects!!

13 comments:

  1. This is a real WOW-card Jenny.
    I like the whole look of it and it brings back memories when our sons build sandy-castles on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe your card is very Adorable. Love the water color back ground.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww this card is so cute. I love the 2 girls building a sandcastle together. I just saw the video and that shimmery background is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty beach scene. I especially like the background that you created using your water color makers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You guys are killing me with these cuteness of stamps. I can't stop wanting them. Everyone is creating such cutest cards. Love them. TFS...Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this release!!! super cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe that it's already 4 years and 28 releases (I've been a fan the whole time!). I'm really loving your water coloring and will have to look into getting a set for myself. (Oh, oh - spending more $ on craft supplies...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Jenny. And these are some amazing sister stamps design team members. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it Jenny! These are the perfect summer images, or if you live in Hawaii or California the perfect all year round images. hehehe. So cute!! BTW, you are making it hard for me to resist those markers!! naughty girl!! hahaha! ^.^

    ReplyDelete