Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aunty Jan Lends A Hand...

There's nothing like family to be there for you when you need them... I saw my Aunty Jan this past weekend and asked her to help make some samples for our blog. She came through in a pinch and sent me three new cards in the mail today! Thanks Aunty! You are the best!

I love that I can share some new creations using our images with you as we countdown the days to our very first release! Can you believe our stamps will be available on July 1st? That's THIS FRIDAY folks! I'm so nervous! I really hope you all like them as much as I do. One of the things I love about them is that they are cut from red rubber, which gives great stamped images, especially when using our favorite, Momento ink. All of the stamps are deep edged cut, so you shouldn't have ink getting on other parts of the stamp that you don't want to show up. Ok, enough yapping... on to the card!



I love the colors Aunty used in her card. I wouldn't normally pair that golden yellow with blue and purple, but it really brightens up the card! Here's a close up of Mei Lin.


I really can't wait to see what everyone does with our images... Please let me know if you've posted any creations on your blog so I can go and check them out! Check in tomorrow for another card by Aunty Jan! Ja Mata!

7 comments:

  1. Hey Jenny, talent runs in your family for sure. I really like your Aunty Jan card. The color combo is pretty too. 'kay "only" 4 more days before I pick up my stamps. Woo hoo, this is more exciting than Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and color combo, I love how bright and vibrant this is... perfect vibe to go along with that sweet new image! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet is this card? Very!! Love the color combo and the paper and flower combo combined with Mei Lin is perfect. Your Aunty Jan did a terrific job with this showcase. Love it!! And Love these images!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Aunty Jan! Mei Lin is colored perfectly and the goldenrod color is a perfect color combo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. the color combo really stands out! which makes Mei Lin even cuter! Fantastic creation by Aunty Jan!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable, love the color combo!!! And the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job. This is so adorable. I love all the elements you used on the card. just Perfect.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete