I decided to make an easel card using Ayako as the focal point. I love how our stamps fit pretty well in Spellbinder dies, which were used here. I added some flowers to accent.. just love that new spray I got from Wild Orchid Crafts! The other flowers are from All Natural Accents.
Here's a better look at Ayako...
And here's the easel card when it's open. The washi paper I used was the color inspiration for this card. I always feel that a little bit of washi goes a long way, so I only cut a small strip and used it as an accent. I guess the color scheme was somewhat valentine-y, so I went with a heart shaped sentiment to prop up the easel. You can't really see it but the sentiment says "Konnichiwa" which was part of that Konnichiwa set by My Cute Stamps. I love how our stamps work with other asian sets on the market. I bought that Konnichiwa set when they were offering to make a donation to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund earlier this year.
OK everyone... its Candy time! Here's the rules for all candy giveaways during this 2nd release. Thought we'd spread the love a bit this time and offer up a chance to win each image individually so there are more chances to win!
- Become a follower on this blog if you aren't already. We will confirm if you are a follower or not, so please follow publicly to be eligible.
- Only one entry per person please. If you post more than once by accident, we will only enter you once.
- Post a comment on THIS POST by August 31, 2011 11:59pm HST. For chances to win the other stamps, post on EACH introduction post.
- Spread the word (not required but appreciated)!
- Tell us about other images you would like to see. (Again, no guarantees... all I can do is pass the word...)
Check in soon to meet the rest of the new releases!
- Ayako stamp- Sister Stamps
- Heart Punches- EK Success
- Washi paper- Hanko Designs
- Cardstock- Bazzil
- Square and Lacey square dies- Spellbinders
- Flowers- All Natural Accents and Wild Orchid Crafts