Thursday, August 1, 2013

It's Release Day!

We made it through another set of previews!   Can you believe its August already?  That only means one thing... It's release day!  Time to go get your new images!  But wait... if you entered to win our blog candies, you might want to read here first:

Dolphin set:  Jan Castle
Octopus set:  Patty
Turtle set:  Janine
Ox:  Leanne
Tiger:  Cris

Yay! Congratulations to the winners!!  Please email me at sisterstampsllc@gmail.com with your address so I can mail these off to you. Please note that I will be off island, so these won't ship till next week.  Thanks for playing!

AND... I have another teaser to spark your interest...



Until next time!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Ooo and that new release looks like it's going to be fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS to all the winners!!!! whoot whoot!!! Ummmm......Christmas next release?!?!?! Didn't you forget about Halloween????? Thought maybe a cute girl with a pumpkin candy treat holder to go trick or treating with?!?!?! Cute huh???
    hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, winners!! Looking forward to seeing the goodies in the next release ~ I love Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please let me know if you could create a "hula girl" and hawaiian santa.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I received the tiger stamp. my daughter and I love it. thank you so much for having this giveaway and also thank you for the extra goodies. :O)

    ReplyDelete