Friday, October 2, 2015

Peace, Love, and Peekers!

Peeking in today to share with you my next release project... but before I do, wanted to remind you to check out our DT's projects:



And don't forget our Guest Designer- Micah of Micah's Crafts on You Tube.


So I'm continuing on with my holiday projects!  Have you started any holiday projects yet?  If not, hopefully my projects will inspire you to start getting ready for Christmas!  Check out my video here:



Tomorrow is release day!  You know what that means?  It means you should check if you already entered to win our release blog candy!  Deadline is 11:50pm HST on 10/02/15, so don't miss out!  Stop by tomorrow for our last day of posts!

8 comments:

  1. AWE all 3 of your Christmas cards are very Adorable!!!!
    Great work !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love it! i'm gonna steal the stocking idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab idea to have the animals peeking out from the stockings. They look so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cuties would look great peeking out of anything. I love this idea, the stocking is the perfect idea!! Love em' all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. U did so well using these new images Jenny. I can't wait to use my new stamps more in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The stockings are adorable. You make the cutest cards Jenny!

    ReplyDelete