Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Release #4 Blog Candy Winners!

OK, I know you've been waiting to find out who won our blog candy for the Release #4 images, right? I got my DD to pick names and here's the winner list:

Kiyoko: Jenny V.

Lion Dancers: Annie's Creations

Firecracker: Linda

Congratulations Ladies! And thank you to everyone who entered! We are so happy to be getting such a great response to these images. Hope to see what you all come up with soon!

Winners- please email me at sisterstampsllc@gmail.com with your mailing address. Congratulations!

Oh yah, and if you entered Debi's blog candy, don't forget to check her blog for her winners!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh! Did I win? Thanks for picking my name Akemi! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you so much Akemi for picking my name. Love Kiyoko and can't wait to get the rest. Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY...i didn't even know I won something...fabulous. This just made my Friday...awesome :)

    ReplyDelete