Saturday, January 25, 2014

Are You Ready?

HELLLLLLOOOOOO!!!!  Wow, it's been a long time huh?  Well, I've been very busy since our last release... got through some craft fairs, the holidays, a trip to LA, attended Prima ArtVenture and did a LOT of shopping, and came home to work on the next release!  Phew!  Are you as exhausted as I am?  Well, now that I've been refreshed, it's time to introduce our newest additions to our Sister Stamps family!  You see, I've also been busy getting a bunch of new images ready for future releases too and am excited to hear how you like them.  We have some new and fun images scheduled for this year that I'm soooo excited about.  Some of these images have been on my wish list for years, and can finally become reality!  Woo Hoo!

First up is our new Girl's Day release!  Yay!  More girl images to add to your collection!  Here's a sneak peek at the girls themselves.

So please check back tomorrow as we start our introductory posts so you can get to know them a little better.  Bye!

1 comment: