Monday, November 26, 2012

Release #10 Coming Soon!

Good Morning!  Wow, it's been awhile since our last release, so I'm extra excited to present our new release images to you today!

Awhile back, I asked my sister to draw me the Chinese Zodiac animals so that I could make a wall calendar featuring all of them and sell them at craft fairs.  I will share this old project with you later this week. 

Check in tomorrow for our introductory posts on these two fellas...


Why just the Snake and Horse you ask?  Well, we are just starting with these two images... 2013 is Year of the Snake and following that is Year of the Horse.  Over the next year, we will be releasing two images every other month beginning in February, so that by the end of next year, you should be able to purchase the whole set!


And for those of you who look forward to our regular images, don't worry... we have lots of new images in store for you in 2013!  Some of the new images will be released with the Zodiac animals and some may be released in between. Check back here or on our facebook page for more updates.  See you tomorrow!




4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these are going to be great sellers!!! I cannot wait!!! Psssst I am year of the Horse, so YES I am soooo Excited!!!
    Aloha,
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! These are kawaii!! The whole set of characters is cute!! Lookin' forward to the release and all the ones in between. More cuteness to add to my collection! Thanks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I can't wait for the dog!!!! soooo darn cute!!! that's my zodiac!

    ReplyDelete