Friday, October 31, 2014

Step-Ladder Calendar

 Welcome back to our last day of previews for Release #26!  I'm so happy to see everyone subscribing to our YouTube channel and happy to find other YouTuber's out there that use our stamps!

Just wanted to thank our guest designers Christine and T-chan for making great projects!  Thanks ladies!  Check out their channel here...

And don't forget to check out our Design Team's projects:
Debi:
Eva:
Rina:
Rina'sYouTube:

I just wanted to share my calendar project today.  I first saw this basic design at Stamps and Memories in Aiea.  They had a sample of this type of calendar but each panel had one month and you would have to turn the calendar over in July to see the rest of the year. I simplified it since I first started making these and I'm much happier with this design.  Instead of having to flip the calendar over, I just add all the months onto one side.  Here's what it looks like when its hanging.



I decided to separate Mitsuyo and the crane again so that they are dancing on each side of the year.


Here's a better look at the crane...


I hope you enjoyed our previews from this release!  Please check out my video for more information on this project.

Here's the link to my video:

6 comments:

  1. that is pretty! but too much work for me! happy halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hanging calendar and love the gold in all ur projects!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ❤�������� love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! This calendar design is awesome, I like it better with all the months in the front.
    What a great release. Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely calendar and Mitsuyo and the crane were so cute, I had to go order them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have read your article, I think this is very good! Simple language, concise blog! Another kind of style! I like.The blog article very surprised to me! Your writing is good. In this I learned a lot! Thank you
    http://www.hpm.ba/en/bosnia/sarajevo/98_sarajevo_modern_two-room_apartment_center?tid=1

    ReplyDelete