Wednesday, March 6, 2024

So Excited For The First New Image!!

I hope everyone is enjoying the release so far!  Today I'm featuring one of the new images!  Isn't she so cute?  I really love her pose and expression.  You really know she is so happy!!  Whether she is playing with the birds or just by herself, you know she's having a good time.  It reminds me of when we were growing up and would chase the birds at the park until they flew away.  Kids now days don't know the joy of chasing birds since they are always on their phones!!

So my first card captures the memory of the joy of playing at the park.  The set even comes with the Joy kanji sentiment that can be used with your image.  


This next card was done with my copics-  although its hard to do the shading on the hair, I still like how it comes out.  This time, I paired the image with a washi paper background and a larger kanji die cut that means Happy Birthday.



My final card share pairs the little girl with a busier washi paper.  Since the background had so much going on, I decided to cut the kanji in black so it could stand out on the busy background.  The kanji means "double happiness", which this little girl is definitely feeling!



 Thanks again for joining me here on the blog. Please remember to visit my youtube channel and enter to win one of two sets of the new release!  (US only please).  You can watch the video here:



And don't forget to come back again tomorrow to see the new hula image!


1 comment:

  1. I found you after you closed your store. I was very sad because I adored all of your images! I can’t believe Sister Stamps is back! You really made my day!! I’m very excited to be able to purchase your stamps and use them for my cards! 💕

    ReplyDelete