Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A Dance Of Happiness...

I was doing the dance of happiness when I saw this card!  I think Aunty out-did herself this time.  I love the look of vellum over washi- it really softens the look and lets Yoshimi stand out.  Now why didn't I think of that?  I will file this in my memory for future cards. 

I asked her where she got that cute sentiment from... she told me it was from the computer!  Yay!  That means I don't have to go hunt it down - I can just print it up myself.  How easy!


And do you like her mizuhiki?  I've never really tried mizuhiki- it intimidates me. She assured me that this one was a simple knot.

And here's a close up of Yoshimi. Can you tell that she blended pink with purple Copics?

Thanks again Aunty!

7 comments:

  1. adorable.
    I love it!
    I pinned it too:0)(Pinterest)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so Beautiful. Love Cherry Blossoms.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, love those purple's... This would be so pretty in a shadow box frame hanging in your craft room wall...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, she's awesome! Love the layout and the softness the vellum give the washi paper. Your aunty is a super genius!
    I have a tutorial on the muzuhiki knots, but have not tried it yet. She's inspiring me to try.
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it's truly informative. I’m gonna watch out for brussels. I will appreciate if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!
    Royal Blue Feather Boa (6 Pcs) - Bulk [Toy]

    ReplyDelete