Monday, January 2, 2012

New Year's Card and Blog Candy Winner...

Did all of you have a good New Year's? After I read everyone's comments, I was surprised to find out that most of you stay at home and watch the ball drop on TV. You guys seriously need to come to Hawaii for some New Year's Eve- Island Style! I'll admit, before I married my husband, my family didn't celebrate New Year's like other's do, but now that I live in Hilo, it's all about New Year's!


Speaking of New Years... I never got a chance to post this card until now. Aunty Jan gave me this card awhile ago, and I was saving it for a New Year's post... but since I was not home for the holidays this year, I couldn't access all of my photos to post it. She used Kiyoko for this New Year's card.. I love how it looks so sweet with the pink and silver. She told me that the small flower background stamp that she also used on Kiyoko's kimono was from Japan. The sentiment stamp is by Printworks.



And here's a close up of Kiyoko



So I guess you are wondering who won the New Year's blog candy? Vera Yates is our lucky winner! Congrats Vera! Please email me your address so I can mail it out to you. Thanks to all who played this time. Check back next week as we will introduce you to our Release #5 images!

No comments:

Post a Comment