Monday, January 23, 2012

You're In My Thoughts...

I gotta say, I love this card from Aunty Jan!  It's so simple, but the small touches make all the difference.  The heart Miyako is holding was paper pieced using washi paper.  She placed it perfectly- I love the placement of the sakura!  The flower you see is from the Tim Holtz flower die.  I got me the other one, but I think I should get this one too since it has two sized flowers on one die. 



This sentiment is my favorite part of the card... so perfect yah?  Can be used even for non-Valentine cards!  The sentiment is by Hero Arts and is called "In my thoughts".  Don't you just love the baker's twine bow too?  Adds just the right touch.  So well balanced!



I've got tons more to share.. be back again soon with another Aunty Jan creation.

1 comment: