Sunday, February 2, 2014

Candy Winners and a Sneak Peek

Hi!  I'm back!  Didn't forget about the blog candy, so here's a list of the winners!

Minako:  Laila B.
Harumi:  Kathy Dinh
Misaki:  Cindy (Simply Cindy)

Congrats!  Please email me your mailing address to sisterstampsllc@gmail.com  Thank you everyone for playing!  If you entered to win on Linda's You Tube Channel, keep checking to see if you've won.  She'll be posting the winners from her channel later on.

And now for a sneak peek at what's to come next!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Yay, I was lucky to win Misaki on Linda's yt channel! :) Can't wait to see the new stamps coming out in March!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!! Jenny where can I pick of these stamps? I want them. LOL!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the opportunity to win. You made my day/night! :) Can't wait to order the new stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am so excited and happy to be one of the winners! Thanks so much! I can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete